Voice Calling API
Build Your Business with Automated Voice Calling Apps
If you’ve been searching for a way to extend your business phone system’s power, Flowroute provides powerful voice calling apps that can provide you with more flexibility, whether you are in your office or out in the field. Automated voice calling is one of the more recent scientific and technological developments for customer contact and communications. This viable technology has shown significantly better results in the areas of:
- customer care
It goes without saying that the automated voice calling app has revolutionized the advertising and marketing environment. With its faster capabilities, it is outpacing the other contact and communication modes; when its use is incorporated into other applicable areas. It has also been shown to be very cost-effective. Now you can respond to large groups of individuals by using a personalized message that is totally automated. With seamless communication and no call drops, businesses turn more productive and profits increase.
A Range of Voice Calling Apps for Your Business
Whether you need a voice calling app for your desktop or laptop, your mobile phone, or your softphone, our apps can help you maximize the use of your phone system as follows:
- Desktop and laptop apps – All the power of your current phone system can easily be extended to your desktop or laptop. These handy apps are available with a number of plug-ins that will help you increase productivity.
- Mobile apps – We offer more robust options; meaning that you no longer have to worry about being away from your desk. You’ll be able to manage your company communications from just about anywhere using your android or iOS smartphone.
- Softphone apps – You have the option of accessing your phone calls quickly and easily from your desktop or laptop. So even if you are out on the field, and on the go, your business will be running whether or not you are there. And you can stay in touch remotely with ease.
How It Works for You
The process is controlled by utilizing a computerized program that is comprised of contact numbers, a pre-recorded message, and a targeted data base. In the business and corporate sectors, automated voice calling is widely used for contacting clients or customers. For all intents and purposes, it is regarded as one of the most powerful marketing tools in the global marketplace. In fact, it has become the preferred choice for addressing specific tasks such as:
- introducing new products and/or services
- launching new products into the market
- promoting brand awareness and visibility
Automated voice calling is also widely in the education industry. Most importantly, thousands of larger, medium-sized, and even smaller companies now use a voice calling app in their daily operations. So the demand and potential are there for the company that takes advantage of it.
Benefits of Voice Calling Apps
With a voice API, developers have the capability of integrating their platforms with a wide range of Flowroute’s telephony solutions. From linking your mobile application, or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, to an advanced back-end architectures, our mobile API software app can tackle whatever is thrown at it. Now you can integrate our voice calling app with your communications platforms for a number of functions and tasks including:
- advanced phone capabilities
- bulk text messaging
- call tracking
- virtual call center
- voice broadcasts
We feature a voice API which will allow you to reproduce our functionality within your customized app. If you need a particular function such as text messaging sent from your website, Flowroute can help. If you want to develop a voice calling app that can generate tens of thousands of telephone calls, by just clicking your mouse, we’ve got you covered there, too. Our teams of developers are some of the best in the industry and have ample experience working on apps.
About Our Products
Flowroute offers the most comprehensive line of telecommunications products and services in the industry today. This includes call tracking, Cloud call center, developer voice API, IVR or interactive voice response, text messaging, and voice broadcasting. If you would like more information regarding our automated voice calling solutions, please contact us today and speak with one of our telecommunications specialists.