SIP trunking for FreeSWITCH
As a FreeSWITCH Certified Service Provider, Flowroute native IP voice service is the perfect fit for FreeSWITCH systems. When launching new modules such as WebRTC, FreeSWITCH engineers trust Flowroute to provide the reliable PSTN connection they need. Try Flowroute with FreeSWITCH today.
“We can count on Flowroute to provide a robust PSTN interconnect for all of our testing and communication needs.”
Anthony Minessale, Primary Author, FreeSWITCH
Flowroute + FreeSWITCH
- Seamless integration
- As the world’s first pure SIP carrier, Flowroute is highly compatible with FreeSWITCH. You can deploy Flowroute enterprise-wide in a matter of minutes and customize our proven carrier platform to your business needs as they grow.
- Flowroute eliminates layers of instability by connecting directly into the telephone network. Our geographically redundant carrier platform follows SIP RFCs to ensure audio quality, and we streamline call transmission to maximize uptime.
Flowroute features for FreeSWITCH
- Advanced SIP headers
- X-tag: Add custom labels to your CDRs for faster call tracking and management.
- P-Asserted-Identity: Customize outbound Caller ID. Private and restricted caller IDs are delivered on inbound toll-free calls.
- Diversion: Crucial information for call routing, and delivery logic for IVR systems.
- Our award-winning team of expert support engineers are trained to troubleshoot beyond our platform and examine your entire communications system. When you need help, we’ll answer the phone 13 hours a day Monday to Friday and respond to email tickets every day of the week. Support is always free and never tiered.