Save Up to 60% Off Standard Flowroute Rates including Free Port-Ins – For a Limited Time*
Enjoy free port-ins and discounts on certain services between December 4, 2019 and June 30, 2020, including domestic on-net DIDs ported in or purchased from Flowroute for the lifetime the DID is with Flowroute.
“We are thrilled with Flowroute’s software-centric carrier capabilities that deliver the largest availability of international, cloud-based, local and toll-free inbound telephone numbers.”
“Flowroute has allowed us to grow our business strategically. We can now provision new numbers on-the-fly, and we’ve been able to expand our service area due to the wide selection of numbers Flowroute can deliver.”
“Flowroute wins on cost, quality, and implementation speed. A great provider of telecommunication solutions.”
Rick, Corporate Applications Manager
Special Discount Pricing Between December 4, 2019 – June 30, 2020
Flowroute Customer Promotion Details:
- Both New and Existing customers
- New local domestic and toll-free phone numbers (DIDs) only**
- No commitment
- Free port-in during the three-month promotional time period
- Discounted DID rates are effective for the lifetime of the DID while it is with Flowroute***
|Service||Standard Rate||Discounted Rate||Discount Percent|
|Domestic Outbound (lower 48 states & Canada)||$0.00980||$0.00833||-15.0%|
|Domestic Local DID and Toll-Free (MRC)||$1.25000||$0.50000||-60.0%|
|Inbound Toll-Free (lower 48 states & Canada)||$0.01950||$0.00975||-50.0%|
|Set-Up Cost (NRC)||$1.00000||–||-100.0%|
*The discount percentage rates are in comparison to Flowroute’s “Pay-as-you-go” self-service rates. Accounts with negotiated discounts might not see any additional discounts.
**New DID is defined as a DID that hasn’t been previously assigned to any customer’s accounts with Flowroute for the 12 months prior to the start of the promotion period. If any DID had previously been assigned to a customer’s account or a new account was opened but belongs to the same household, same company or its affiliates, same bill payer and/or same billing address, then the discount doesn’t apply and discounts granted in error will be retroactively removed and billed in a lump-sum. Discounts only apply for on-net DIDs, which cover 77% of the U.S. population. Off-net DIDs are excluded from the discount altogether.
***Subject to rate changes over the normal course of business including but not limited to regular cost increases, changes of network coverage and supplier selections, local regulations, FCC mandated taxes and/or FCC approved fees.
Rates are in USD without taxes and fees.
Customer’s account with Flowroute must be in good standing in order to realize the promotional pricing.
Why Choose Flowroute?
Flowroute’s direct media delivery approach optimizes the call route ensuring superior audio quality
- Call quality issues can be pinpointed and diagnosed allowing the route to be altered and quality optimized
- This reduces the number of “hops” and points of failure, delivering improved inbound and outbound voice quality
Flowroute’s patented HyperNetwork™ automatically circumvents outages to enable unprecedented reliability and uninterrupted customer experience
- In the event of an outage, the 100% software-based HyperNetwork™ rapidly routes physical and logical paths of inbound calls to bypass the outage and enable customers to maintain normal operations
Flowroute’s customer success and engineering teams seamlessly work together to deliver an unparalleled Customer Experience (CX) unlike any other telecom provider to ensure customer satisfaction and success that brings:
- Complete Customer Satisfaction
- Exceptional Technical Expertise
- Seamless Onboarding Process
- Top-Rated SIP Trunking Provider in Customer Satisfaction for 2019 (Source: EMG)
Launch new or enhanced capabilities and scale easily using our web services with no added complexity!
Flowroute’s network meshes excess capacity from disparate traditional telecom networks into a singular unified network.
- Our network covers more than 14,400 domestic phone number rate centers with more than 6,600 on-net rate centers, representing 77% of the U.S. population.
- Flowroute also delivers the most comprehensive availability of international telephone numbers, including cloud-based, local and toll-free inbound numbers, in over 160 countries around the world.
Excellent APIs and Documentation
Flowroute provides developers extensive telephony resources such as phone numbers, inbound and outbound calling, SMS, MMS, port orders, CDRs, and advanced signaling data through REST APIs. For example:
- The Flowroute Numbers API automates the purchasing and configuration of phone numbers in the Cloud – to deliver carrier-grade communication experiences.