Flowroute Provides Direct Access to Telephone Network Resources, Making it Easy for Developers to Incorporate Calling and Messaging Capabilities into Apps & Services
SEATTLE, WA – September 15, 2015 – Flowroute Inc., the leading provider of advanced calling and messaging communications, today announced it has become the first pure SIP telecommunications provider to qualify as a Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) across the United States. This nationwide certification enables Flowroute to give developers direct access to telecommunication resources such as phone numbers, inbound and outbound calling, messaging and advanced signaling, to deliver carrier-grade voice and messaging experiences.
Flowroute’s SIP trunking platform connects developers and enterprises to the public switched telephone network (PSTN), through the Flowroute portal and API, enabling them to integrate calling and messaging capabilities into new and existing applications and services. Leveraging its extensive IP-portfolio, Flowroute overcomes network impairments that affect call quality by moving outbound and inbound calls from one network to another in real-time.
“The telecommunications industry is on the cusp of a significant wave of innovation as organizations of all sizes are exploring new ways to incorporate calling and messaging into their applications and services,” said Bayan Towfiq, co-founder and chief executive officer of Flowroute. “Being certified as a carrier underscores Flowroute’s unique ability to connect enterprises and developers with reliable communications services that will yield cost savings, create new revenue streams, and offer compelling user experiences.”
Flowroute provides self-service models that enable calling and messaging in minutes at a fraction of the cost of other providers. Flowroute features include:
- A personalized portal that gives admins the insights and flexibility of control needed to implement and scale rapidly.
- Inbound calling with unlimited channels or minutes.
- Outbound calling with call quality optimized over the most reliable routes available.
- Access to advanced SIP signaling, enabling innovative applications utilizing extensive telecom network data.
- Independence from specific legacy PSTN carriers to ensure calls follow the best path available at any given point in time.
- Local phone numbers provided across the U.S. and Canada.
- New or existing (i.e. ported) toll-free numbers.
- Extensive toll-fraud protection to keep customers safe from intruders looking to hijack PBXs and initiate fraudulent calls.
- Real-time active routing that allows an enterprise to maximize uptime and savings.
To learn more about Flowroute or sign up for an account, visit here.