Frequently Asked Questions - Partner Programs
Do you offer subaccounts?
No, we currently do not offer subaccount capabilities, but we expect to add this capability in this calendar year.
For the time being, you can create an individual account to manage your clients or create unique Flowroute accounts for each customer. Multiple PBX’s and endpoints can be registered to a single account, and alias’ can be assigned on a per DID basis for easier management.
If I am an existing reseller with growing volumes, can I request pricing discounts?
Yes. We start offering pricing discounts when you reach 50K minutes of use per month. You can request an analysis of your account, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, please include a spreadsheet that contains all of the accounts you are managing with the Tech Prefix and email address.
How do I become a Certified Technology Partner with Flowroute?
Becoming certified with Flowroute can be done in a 4 simple steps.
- Set up a Flowroute account, by signing up here.
- You will need to activate your account by depositing $40 on your account.
- Set up your account, test your SIP Trunk, and document the configuration.
- Submit the test report and configuration guide to email@example.com. Flowroute reviews the results to verify all of the requirements have been met.
You can find information about how to set up your Flowroute account here.
What is the Certified Technology Partner program?
Flowroute’s Certified Technology Partner program focuses on cloud-based PBXs, IP Phones, softphone applications, session border controllers (SBC) and IP gateways to ensure success interoperability with Flowroute’s SIP Trunking.
How do I set up a test SIP Trunk?
Want to take Flowroute for a test run first? No problem. You can get set up in three simple steps:
- Sign up for an account – A walkthrough can be found here.
- Activate your account – Flowroute is a pre-paid service, therefore you will need to fund the account with $40 under Preferences → Billing Management – A walkthrough can be found here.
- Connect your PBX (3CX, Asterisk, FreeSWITCH, etc) – We have a number of config guides here to help with your set up.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with Flowroute, we will refund your $40. There are no contracts, you can cancel at any time – simply submit a ticket here to request a refund.
Does Flowroute provide a billing service for my customers?
Flowroute does not offer a billing service, nor can we advise you on your tax compliance. For this information, we recommend speaking with a legal professional.
Can I resell Flowroute’s services?
Yes, anyone can resell Flowroute’s services.
Partners who choose to be a managed service provider who cumulatively brings in a minimum of 50k minutes per month are eligible for discounted porting, management & usage rates.
Does Flowroute have a partner program?
Yes! Flowroute provides three types of partner programs, including:
- Reseller program: Flowroute offers its reseller partners discounts based on their monthly call volume.
- Expert program: Our partners receive a commission for the customers they refer to Flowroute.
- Technology partner: Companies who provide PBXs, SBC’s, and other endpoints can become certified through interoperability testing with Flowroute.
To learn more, go to https://www.flowroute.com/flowroute-partners/