Frequently Asked Questions - Getting Started on Flowroute
Do you offer subaccounts?
Yes, we are currently offering our Exclusive Multi-Accounts Opt-In Release for business accounts (accounts not identified as individuals). You can request access to this feature by logging into your account and going to the Features page, and requesting access to create multiple sub-accounts under a main parent account. With this new feature, you can also assign more than one user to your account as well as certain permissions to those users. Click here to learn more.
Is there a contract?
There are no contracts with us, you can open an account for free at any time you wish, for as long as you want.
To utilize all of Flowroute’s features, you will need to load the account with an initial $40.
What payment options do you accept?
Several payment options are available. VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and via wire transfers to our bank account.
Please contact Customer Support for information about wire transfers at email@example.com.
Can I deposit less than $40 into my account?
No. The minimum payment for using our services is $40. This credit does not expire and lasts until depleted by using the services.
You may request a refund for the remaining balance at any time, should you choose to cancel your account.
How do I determine what my monthly phone bill will be?
If you are looking to estimate what your monthly spend will be with Flowroute we recommend you take a look at a recent bill of your current provider. They should give you a breakdown of the # of phone numbers you have and the minutes you use on a monthly basis.
How does your pricing and billing work?
Flowroute is a prepaid service, therefore you need to have an active balance on the account at all times for you to utilize our service. We allow you to configure low balance notifications and auto-replenishments through the Flowroute manage portal so you don’t have to constantly monitor your account’s balance. Payment methods we accept are credit cards and wire transfers. Please note: the auto-replenishment feature is not available for wire transfers. We bill in US dollars.
With Flowroute, there are two main fees:
- Per minute fee for inbound calling of $.012/min and $.0098/min outbound US/CAN
- A monthly recurring service fee for your telephone numbers of $1.25/month/phone number
Flowroute does offer discounts for high volume users. To learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find our complete pricing details page here.
Are there any additional fees to consider when using Flowroute?
The only additional fee is the USF fee (mandated by the FCC) which changes on a quarterly basis and applies to all of your transactions.
- Flowroute’s USF Fee is approx ~12% every quarter with some variance.
For inbound toll-free services:
- Toll-free dip charge – $.0053 per call
Fees also apply to the following add-on services:
- E911 setup – $1.39 per phone number
- CNAM lookup – $0.0039 per lookup
- CNAM storage – Free
You don’t bill me for channels, how does that work?
We have architected our network and infrastructure to provide our customers with significant capacity, which results in the ability for our customers to utilize an unlimited number of concurrent calls paths without affecting the quality of their calls. Flowroute dynamically establishes channels as you are making or receiving calls, all we ask is you notify us if you plan to use over 1000 concurrent call paths and/or send over 20 CPS. From an inbound call perspective, we connect all the calls you receive, it’s up to you and the logic you set up on your system/switch to handle the calls as you see fit.
How do I port a number to the Flowroute Network?
Before you start your port order, we recommend that you have the following available
- The list of telephone numbers you want to port to Flowroute. You can enter a list of telephone numbers individually or upload a CSV, TXT, XLS, or XLSX file.
- PDF copies of bills from your current service provider for each telephone number you want to port. Copies of bills must be in PDF format for uploading.
- If you are porting multiple numbers from multiple accounts or carriers, you must submit separate port order requests for each account and carrier, as well as separate bills; however, each request can contain multiple numbers for that account or carrier. If you submit a single request containing multiple accounts and carriers, the request can be rejected and returned to you to correct.
Once you have these details, please following the steps provided in this guide.