E911 Subscription Fee Waived on U.S. and Canada DIDs Not Previously Enabled
We want to help make sure you and your employees are prepared for anything. For a limited time only, we will waive the E911 subscription fee for each U.S. and Canada phone number (DID) that has not been previously enabled with E911 connectivity including new and ported in phone numbers.
This can help you and your employees be prepared in advance for the moments that matter most, and greatly reduce the time to be connected to the closest Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP).
“We are thrilled with Flowroute’s software-centric carrier capabilities that deliver the largest availability of international, cloud-based, local and toll-free inbound telephone numbers.”
“Flowroute has allowed us to grow our business strategically. We can now provision new numbers on-the-fly, and we’ve been able to expand our service area due to the wide selection of numbers Flowroute can deliver.”
“Flowroute wins on cost, quality, and implementation speed. A great provider of telecommunication solutions.”
Rick, Corporate Applications Manager
E911 Subscription Fee Waived on Certain Flowroute DIDs for a Limited Time
Flowroute Customer Promotion Details:
- Effective for a limited time only
- Both New and Existing customers
- U.S. and Canada Flowroute DIDs not previously enabled
- Also includes new and ported in local domestic and toll-free phone numbers (DIDs)*
- No commitment
|E911 association per phone number||$1.39/month/DID||Fee Waived|
*New DID is defined as a DID number that hasn’t been previously subscribed to emergency services (E911) for the 12 months prior to the start of the promotion period. If any DID number had previously been subscribed to E911 services under any customer account regardless if it belongs to the same household, same company or its affiliates, same bill payer and/or same billing address, then the fee waiver doesn’t apply and discounts granted in error will be retroactively removed and billed in a lump-sum.
Customer’s account with Flowroute must be in good standing in order to realize the promotional pricing. After the end of the free trial period when the promotion expires the standard monthly subscription fee of $1.39 per month per DID will apply if your selected trial is not cancelled before the end of the promotion period.
Why Choose Flowroute?
Flowroute’s direct media delivery approach optimizes the call route ensuring superior audio quality
- Call quality issues can be pinpointed and diagnosed allowing the route to be altered and quality optimized
- This reduces the number of “hops” and points of failure, delivering improved inbound and outbound voice quality
Flowroute’s patented HyperNetwork™ automatically circumvents outages to enable unprecedented reliability and uninterrupted customer experience
- In the event of an outage, the 100% software-based HyperNetwork™ rapidly routes physical and logical paths of inbound calls to bypass the outage and enable customers to maintain normal operations
Flowroute’s customer success and engineering teams seamlessly work together to deliver an unparalleled Customer Experience (CX) unlike any other telecom provider to ensure customer satisfaction and success that brings:
- Complete Customer Satisfaction
- Exceptional Technical Expertise
- Seamless Onboarding Process
- Top-Rated SIP Trunking Provider in Customer Satisfaction for 2019 (Source: EMG)
Launch new or enhanced capabilities and scale easily using our web services with no added complexity!
Flowroute’s network meshes excess capacity from disparate traditional telecom networks into a singular unified network.
- Our network covers more than 14,400 domestic phone number rate centers with more than 6,600 on-net rate centers, representing 77% of the U.S. population.
- Flowroute also delivers the most comprehensive availability of international telephone numbers, including cloud-based, local and toll-free inbound numbers, in over 160 countries around the world.
Excellent APIs and Documentation
Flowroute provides developers extensive telephony resources such as phone numbers, inbound and outbound calling, SMS, MMS, port orders, CDRs, and advanced signaling data through REST APIs. For example:
- The Flowroute Numbers API automates the purchasing and configuration of phone numbers in the Cloud – to deliver carrier-grade communication experiences.