Communications APIs – One provider, one API
Flowroute’s Communications API offers enterprises and developers the ability to unify their calling and messaging capabilities through one provider, one number, and one API.
By utilizing the Flowroute calling and messaging API, developers can design and create contextually smart interactions to differentiate and transform the user experience.
Flowroute Communications API Features
Flowroute’s Communications API gives developers programmatic control of telephony resources to build intelligent calling and messaging interactions into their apps and services. With the Flowroute Communications API, you can take advantage of the following features:
- Unified calling and messaging: Enable programmatic control over calling and messaging interactions using new or existing toll-free or long code phone numbers.
- Receive detailed information: Review detailed reports that contain calling and SMS statistics and usage records in real-time through the Flowroute manage portal including message direction, message status, billing info, timestamps, and message content.
- Customized Routing: Obtain real-time control over how calls and SMS messages are routed through customizable web hooks that ensure developers have power over the delivery at the account or individual phone number level.
- Real-time provisioning: Search for and provision phone numbers in real-time through the Flowroute Communications API or online portal.
Unlike other communications service providers, Flowroute has been certified as a Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) across the United States, which allows them to provide developers direct access to, and control over, telephony resources such as phone numbers, inbound and outbound calling, text messaging and advanced signaling data. This ensures a true carrier-grade communications experience for both enterprise developers and their end customers. The bottom line is that Flowroute does the hard work for you; so that as a developer you can focus on the one thing that is most important to you – getting stuff built.
Some of the other cool things about Flowroute’s Communications API includes:
- Client library availability – We make it considerably easier and simple to start with an open source client library for NodeJS, PHP, Ruby on Rails, .NET and Python.
- One provider, one number, one API – With Flowroute, you can unify your calling and messaging experience with one phone number, through one API.
Regardless of the use case you are looking to achieve, we have the resources and technical reference material to help you jumpstart your communications initiative. With scale on demand, you can easily increase or reduce your use as needed. With the internal configurable hardening and security features included; this ensures that you are always compliant. For more information regarding text messaging and the Flowroute Communications API, contact us today to speak with one of our communications experts.