Driving consumer-to-business conversations
Flowroute’s Business SMS was built to improve consumer-to-business conversations leveraging the simplicity of texting. Businesses can efficiently manage customer interactions from automated replies to custom keywords to appointment reminder and text support.
Flowroute’s Business SMS Features
Businesses gain programmatic control over their communications initiatives enabling them to build intelligent voice and SMS interactions into their apps utilizing local and toll-free numbers. Businesses using Flowroute SMS, can take advantage of the following features:
- Send and receive SMS: Enable SMS-based customer interactions using new or existing toll-free or long code phone numbers.
- Receive detailed information: Review detailed reports that contain SMS statistics and usage records in real-time through the Flowroute managed portal including message direction, message status, billing info, timestamps, and message content.
- Customized Routing: Obtain real-time control over how SMS messages are routed through customizable webhooks that ensure developers have power over delivery at the account or individual phone number level.
- Real-time provisioning: Search and provision phone numbers in real-time through the Flowroute API or online portal to allow apps and services to scale immediately.
Unlike other communications service providers, Flowroute has been certified as a Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) across the United States, which allows them to provide developers direct access to, and control over, telephony resources such as phone numbers, inbound and outbound calling, text messaging and advanced signaling data. This ensures a true carrier-grade communications experience for both enterprise developers and their end customers. The bottom line is that Flowroute does all the hard work for you; so that as a developer you can focus on the one thing that is most important to you – getting stuff built.
Flowroute Business SMS is highly customizable to ensure your customers can interact with you in their preferred way at any point in time. Some of Flowroute’s capabilities include:
- Always available and secure – The Flowroute text message API serves smaller to larger corporations in the US and Canada. Not only is this reliable, it utilizes the latest advancements in fraud prevention and detection.
- Client library availability – We make it considerably easier and simple to start with an open source client library for NodeJS, PHP, Ruby on Rails, .Net, and Python.
- One provider, one number, one API – With Flowroute, you can unify your calling and messaging experience with one phone number, through one API.
Regardless of the use case you are looking to achieve, Flowroute has the resources and technical reference material to help jumpstart your communications initiative. With scale on demand, you can easily increase or reduce your use as needed. With the internal configurable hardening and security features included; this ensures that you are always compliant. For more information regarding Flowroute’s business SMS, contact us today to speak with one of our communications experts.